So Maddie, Halle and I have our own little language that only us 3 understand. So we've decided to make a dictionary of all the words we made up. If you have ever read the book Frindle, it's kinda like that. We're gonna call it HAM's dictionary. HAM meaning Halle Andrea Maddie. So if you ever wanna be bilingual, just study our dictionary. Now when were in college, and you know how you have to choose another language to learn, one of the choices will be our language. That's how famous were gonna be. We're gonna make millions!!!!
So we have our smart board, but we haven't had the chance to use it. I just wanna use the buzzers!! I've always wanted to press those things like they use on Jeopardy!! We got to use them in Mr Louie's class, but it's a whole keypad thing. Not a single button. They are cool though. And I also like talking into the mic. I don't know why, but I've always loved microphones. I don't know why but i just do.
Well, that's all that happened today. Keep checking and if you are tell your friends to read my blog and also follow it because there's only one follower, and I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing because I feel like no one is reading my blog. I hope what I just said isn't true. Make a comment if you are reading my blog still!!! Please!/span>
people don't get paid for having a language.
ReplyDeletemy school has had smart boards for a long time too. I like this school better than golden.
this blog is so awesome!!! u should check it out everyday!!!
ReplyDelete