Pages

10/15/09

Halle Wants To Talk

OK well, if i don't let Halle write something on my blog, she's gonna explode!!! So here she is:
Hey it's me. Well I have nothing to say and I am bothering Andrea right now so bye. Oh, yea!! Wait this is kinda random but when Maddie and I were getting our instruments from the day care room it totally smelled like wet dog. It was the exact smell of my puppy after he gets a bath. It was crazy!!!!

OK so today when we were using the responders in class, we had to type the word blew. (Don't ask me why.) So it was so funny. Austin Paxton for some reason wrote blet!!!!!!!!!! It was so funny!!!! I almost fell off my chair laughing!!!! OMG it was hilarious!!!! If you don't go to our school or you're a random person in this world, you should have been there!!! It was SO funny!!!!

So I finally thought of an idea to do for store tomorrow. I'm gonna use fuse beads (you know those things where you iron them and they stay) and I'm gonna have customers pick 2 colors. then I'm gonna write their name with beads and sell them!!! ain't that such a good idea?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?rnt u SO jealous of me????

well,. i gotta go pick up my bro at tuffree. see most of u 2morow!!!! bye!!! oh, and thanks 4 checking out my blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. O ya, well, in my honors LA class we txtd in journal and somebody put a swedish u!!!
    anyways, hi everybody from golden!! YLMS rules. sucks 4 u!!!

    ReplyDelete