Pages

10/3/09

New Car

OK it kinda sucks because we lost our soccer game to Ragan's team. Well, I almost died. This girl kicked a ball right at me, and I blocked it with my arm, so my arm hurt. Well, arm is better than face. Anyway, it was pretty fun. The first half it was 0 0, and then, in like the last 15 minutes, they scored. I'm blaming my fortune ball on my iPod. Today I asked it if we were gonna win, and it said maybe. Then I asked it if we were gonna tie, and it said no. Then finally, I asked it if we were gonna lose, and it said yes. I was really hoping that it was not right, but it was. So post a comment telling me how stupid the ball is!!!

So I'm really not excited, because in a few minutes, I have to go with my parents to get a new car for my dad. It's gonna take a long time, so I'm gonna die. Yesterday, my parents went to a wall bed store, and got one after like, and hour. But I found this one the was short, and the bed was a twin, and it folded out sideways. It was really easy to open and close. I wanted it for my room. It would give me so much space!! I would close it in the morning, so the whole day, I could have the other half of my room to play in!!

So I asked my parents if I could get a temper pedic mattress, cause they are really comfy and it's made of memory foam, and there are no springs. But then my dad said it was really expensive, so while I was at the wall bed store, they had these therapedic mattresses. It had springs, but there was so much foam that you couldn't feel it. It was so squishy and comfy. I took a nap in it while my parents were choosing.

Well, I have to go to the liquor so my mom can get wine, and the to the car dealer. So I really hope I don't die. I hope you have a good weekend, unlike me. But I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow, but I hope it's fun. Well, I'll write tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey u guys played great in the soccer game. Ur pretty good Andrea! I only got to see some of it but ur team was rreally good. All the people on quiksilvers side were saying that #11(Maddie ) was really aggressive and that they had to block her. Well anway this is Layne. Cu at school

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA that sounds like my mom. She LOVES wine.

    ReplyDelete