Pages

10/16/09

Store Rocked!

You know how I told you I was doing something for store today??? Well, I thought that I'd only sell like 3 or 4. But it turns out, that I sold about 15!!! It was amazing!!!! My store was a success!!! I'm so happy!! But the only thing is, that I have to do alot of them. So it'll take me a while. I can't wait for the next time we get to do store!!! It's gonna be new and improved!!!!

Our Jog-a-Thon was today. I only ran 20 laps. Halle did 26 and Maddie did 22. But the scary thing is, that this new girl in our class, Emily, did 31!!!! It was weird but really awesome at the same time. It was really hot in the morning. I can't believe that on Wednesday it was raining, and now its like, 90 degrees! But I'm still glad that we didn't have the jog time after lunch. We would have all melted to little puddles. Then we would slip on each other.

I gotta go chase Halle around my room. She went searching for my iPod. Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. my fist school dance was 2day!!! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete