Pages

10/29/09

Halloween Parade

So at our school, the Halloween parade is tomorrow! Halle says this is a boring post so far. And I keep explaining to her that I've only written one sentence. So, on with my post.......
It's really annoying that we have PE the day that Halloween is. That means that I have to run around a track in a kitty outfit. But, eveyone else has to do it with thier costume, too. And Mr. A will probably go easy on us.
Halle just fell off a stool and onto the ground. So, now she keeps telling me that her butt hurts. And she's singing that song "Down" by Jay Sean and Lil Wayne.
Ragan and I are building a pyramid for the Egypt project. It's gonna be awesome!!! I know exactly how we are going to do it. I totally love doing these kind of projects. You know, the bid 3-D ones. Regular reports on paper are boring. But I love these kind. I loved the Passion Project last year! I had so much fun with it. Especially since I did it on cats, and as you all know, I love cats sooooooo much.
Well, I'm gonna go find something else to do with Halle. But, since my iPod is charging, she's gonna wanna use it. So that means we have to stay in here. Because it's hooked to the computer. I'm out. She's listening to "Miss Independent" by Ne-yo.

1 comment:

  1. since we have pe everyday, we don't have to do anything 2mrrw except games. oh, and i hate that last song!!!

    ReplyDelete