Pages

10/28/09

Bored, Again. *Large Sigh*

Well, I've got nothing better to than sit at the computer desk. Oh, yea! I finished my book last night. That means I can start on the last on in the series! Boo ya! I'm basically reading 3 books at the same time now. The last on in that series is called l8r g8r by Lauren myracle, the other one is called We Are So Crashing Your Bar Mitzvah, by Fiona Rosenbloom, and the last one is Holes. I read it in the library over and over again, because I have nothing better to do at recess and lunch. But, you know how it's kinda boring to read most books over and over again? Well, not for this one. It's still exciting. So that's a big chunk of my days. Reading. It's pretty fun. It's relaxing, and it's not loud and wild in the library. (Most of the time.) You know why I have 3 books? One for reading at home, one for the librasry, and one for the vclassroom. They're not those big fat ones like Harry Potter and Inkspell. They're short ones so that I can finish them quickly then start a new one. That's to prove how much I love reading. I have a whole organized schedule. Some people may say it's pathetic, but truly, all I need is a good book, a quiet place, and you can have me quiet for as long as the book is.

No comments:

Post a Comment