Pages

10/20/09

Math Website

OK, well, if you are in Mr. Louie's math class, you have heard about that website that you can get the mathbook on, so you don't have to bring it home everyday. So, I chacked it out, enrolled myself, and it is so cool! I love how you can watch the lesson at home! It's so cool! I didn't really need to ever bring it home in the first place, because like I said, my brother has the same copy. And he has it at home, since he is in middle school. But, still! I love the lesson! And, especially for the other kids that don't have a rolling backpack, it was hard to bring one of the heaviest books home almost everyday! Ugh, it was so annoying. I couldn't figure out how to get the workbook, though. You know how he said, that we could get access to it? Well, does that mean that we get to print out the pages on it? That would be so cool! But then your real workbook would be empty. And it's not that heavy, either. The paper is light, and plus it's soft cover. So there's really no point in having that on the website. But, still, don't you think technology is awesome!?!?!?!?!?! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. yea im in mcbride for math and i cant figure out the workbook either!

    ps- this is from alexis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Layne
    ur computer has to have adobe reader 6 or higher for the workbook to work. Mr. Louie downloaded it yesterday and it worked for him today. Well I guess u were there Andrea so I don't know y I am saying this but yeah.

    ReplyDelete