So I have a soccer game today, at 3. But, before that, I have to do what my parents want to. First, we have to go to the pumpkin patch, then to Tall Mouse to get more Halloween decorations. And also to get some more fuse beads for my store on Fridays. So that's what I have to do before my game today. So yea, that's really exciting. Did I mention that we might go car shopping??? Whoopdeedoo!!
Since it's the post season for baseball, and my family loves the Angels except me, we are going to my parents friends house, since they are huge Angel fans too. And it's gonna be really boring for me, because as you know, I hate baseball. So I'm gonna have nothing to do. So basically, my whole day is boring, and I have to waste my Saturday, the 1 out of 2 days a week where I don't have school. Except for my soccer game. That'll be fun.
I still have a bunch of my fuse bead things to do. I'm about half way done. I did all the designs. Now all I have to do are the name magnets, which are the hardest. But it's actually pretty fun. I'm still really tired right now. I haven't done anything active today. All I did was watch part of Austin Powers, eat 3/4 of a strawberry pop-tart, and drink half a glass of water. So I'm not surprised I'm tired. Are you?? Post a comment telling me if you are.
Time to go waste my day!!!! Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment