OK, so it's really annoying because today we had so much homework. We had every subject except science, since we don't go to Mrs Bradley's room on Wednesday. But, if we did, we probably would have had homework from that, too. I had Hebrew school at the worst time. Right in the middle of the day from 4:15 to 6:15. So I had to get all my homework done at night, and I finally finished it at like, 8:40. It was so frustrating.
I played soccer again at lunch with Alexis. But I don't think I'm gonna play tomorrow. It's just fun watching it. OMG Westley is like a ball magnet. He got hit, like 10 times. And he also got the ball kicked right in the _______!!!!! I almost died because I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. It's so fun to watch people get hurt, even though you would get mad at someone if they were laughing at you when you got hurt. So then you're kinda like a hypocrite. But still, it's hilarious.
Did you know I'm reading City of Ember?? Well, I already saw the movie, but I had no other good book to read, and now I'm hooked. It's a really good book. Did you know it was a series??? There's two more that the author wrote. I don't know if its a sequel or not, but I hope it is. At the end of the movie, they just leave off after hey send the message. I wanna see if the whole city gets out, too!!I don't know what book I'm gonna read after this one, Oh, yea. I was gonna read the BFG by Roald Dahl. He's writes books for third graders, but since he's my favorite author, I wanted to read every single one of them, and I almost have. And the BFG is one of them I haven't read.
Well, I gotta go to bed soon, my mom is getting mad. Well, I'll see most of you tomorrow, and hopefully you, Layne!!! Please get better!!!!! I don't want you to be sick on Friday too!! Oh yea, and I made rock candy on Thursday, and it takes a week, so I'm so excited its gonna be ready tomorrow!! I can't wait to eat it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment