OK so that grammar packet we had to do, the page where we had to tell about our trip to the museum, is so hard. I can't think of anymore sentences to write. My mom helped me with it, but I can't finish it because she left with my brother. So now I'm stuck here with no one to help me. So if anyone has a good sentence with a predicate noun or predicate adjective, post it as a comment. Please please please I need your help because I can't finish my homework. The math was easy though. I finished it in like, 15 minutes.
I have to go to soccer practice tonight, but we don't have a game on Saturday because of the heritage parade. I'm going because my brother is in the Tuffree band, and then I'm gonna get Carl's for lunch because there's a fundraiser. I remember I think 4th grade when our girl scout troop was in it. It was fun yet tiring, because it was a long walk. But it feels weird because not every day you're walking in the middle of the road, wrong way on Kramer. So it was cool though. But there's always a festival at Tri City Park after where there's some cool shops that people set up.
I don't want picture day to be tomorrow. Because first of all, I have no good smile that fits me, even though all my friends (and i agree with them) say that my picture was the best in the class last year. I don't know how I looked so good. But guess what?? We have PE before picture time. So well get all messed up. But Mr A said he'll go easy on us. I wonder what his definition of easy is. I just hate when the people comb your hair when its your turn to get your picture taken. They hurt you, and they waste so many combs. They should just say, it's your fault if you don't brush your hair, because we're not doing it for ya.
Well, I'm gonna go get ready for soccer. Even though I kinda don't wanna go because I'm kinda tired, and I hope it's not that hot even though it was super cold in the morning. Well, see most of ya tomorrow. Bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment