OK for some freaky and wierd reason, I have a D in science!!!!! I don't know how that's possible!!!!! It kinda sucks, but at least we still have a whole quarter to bring it up. My mom said that if I get all A's in the last quarter and no C's the whole year, she'll get me a mini laptop!! That totally motivates me!!! If I get one I'll get it yellow or light blue. It'll be great if my graduation gift is a laptop, or even better a new bike that is actually big enough for me!!! I know you might think that's ironic that I need a big bike, but if you see my old one, you'll be proven wrong.
I still have to do that science worksheet but that doesn't take long. But I still don't want to do it. It's reading paragraphs which is my most hated thing. It gets really boring when it's a question and answer even though we already did like, the same thing in class as a group. Well, I can't do anything about it. It's all up to Mrs Bradley.
I thought of a really cool idea for an invention. It can save a lot of gallons of water. It's a shower that you can set a time, and as you shower it counts down, and when the time is up, the water shuts off. Then every week you set a smaller time. Isn't that a great idea??? Well, I bet someone has probably invented that, because it's a really broad idea. But still, I'd feel good if I was famous for that. Wouldn't you??? Post a comment telling me if you would.
I don't know why, but for some reason I wanna sue the school district. I don't think that elementary school kids should be the earliest to start!!! 7:50!!! I mean that's way to early!! We don't get enough sleep!!! Think about the kindergartners. Do you think that's fair to them that they have to wake up at the crack of dawn?!?!?!?! It's crazy!!!!!
OK well, I gotta go do that science thing now. See most of you tomorrow. Bye!!!
4 my school the grading is finalized at the end of the week.
ReplyDeletenevermind, it's not.
ReplyDelete