Pages

10/7/09

Wipeout And I Survived A Japanese Gameshow

OK so today it was kinda fun because when I went to Hebrew school and we played around the world, I won. I didn't get anything, but at break, since I brought my iPod Touch, all the kids wanted to use it. So I had to turn it off or it would get destroyed. So it wasn't boring like usual. It was just not fun on the ride home because my dad kept slamming on his brakes and I almost threw up. So when we got home, I sat in the driveway with the fresh air for like 5 minutes.

For some reason right now my hands are tired. I think it's just because I'm tired, so my hands are too, but not usually. I'm typing really slow right now. It's gonna take me like, 10 minutes to finish this post when it usually only takes me 5. Well, I'm just really tired from something for some reason. So I really need a way to wake me up. Post a comment and give me a good way to get woken up.

I'm really sad because Wipeout nor I Survived A Japanese Gameshow is on. Wipeout season is over, and so is I Survived. I don't know if I survived is coming back, because I think my family is the only one who watches it. But it was so funny!!! Do you remember the Sayonara mob at all?? Ahhhh, good times. But at least Wipeout is coming back. But if I had a choice to choose which gets canceled, I would so pick I Survived to come back. I like it way more than Wipeout. But still, Wipeout's pretty good. Better than most Nick shows.

Well I'm gonna go lay down in my bed and not get undressed, because I don't have the strength to change clothes at the moment. So good night and see most of you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment