So today, our soccer practice got canceled because since we don't have a game on Saturday because of the parade, our coach doesn't think we need that practice, therefore we only have it on Thursday. But, still, we still need the extra practice. I mean, you can always get better. And now, because of that, I don't have anything to do tonight. Post a comment telling me what I should do tonight. And Braden, I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna tell me to go paintballing--am I right, or am I right??????
Since the only thing that's due tomorrow is our literature journal, that's all I've done so far. All the other stuff is due Thursday or Friday. Il'l probably do some of it, but I don't have to stress about it because I won't get a pink slip if I don't finish it. So that's the only thing good right now. Besides the fact that I'm home alone, so I can pretty much do whatever I want right now. But then again, there's nothing to do around here.
My iPod doesn't have alot of good songs right now. So I need some good ones. But they can't be explicit. So please please please post a comment telling me some good, non-explicit songs. Please, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I hear these songs on commercials and the radio, and I know the name of them, but then I cant remember what I was gonna download. And then there are times when I hear a good song for the first time, and I wanna get it, but I dont know the name of it, then when I wanna sing it for my friends so they can tell me, I totally forget how it goes. So, yea, that's how good my memory is.
Well, that's all I got for today. Please post a comment telling me what to write. It's not like I'm gonna run out of ideas, then I won't post anymore, but I need something that you guys wanna hear about so you'll like my blog and visit it more often. I'll see most of you tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment