I just got back from Sunday school. It wasn't that boring. But, I was in the middle of watching Baby Mama when we had to leave. So I was kinda sad. I had a good morning before I left. I was eating a pop tart, and the as I said was watching Baby Mama. Now I have to go to my brother's game. But my mom said we could stop by Blockbuster and get City of Ember because I just read the book even though I have seen the movie. It's my 3rd favorite movie. Obviously my favorite is Blades of Glory. All my friends know that. If you don't, you're obviously not my friend.
Every Sunday I say to my mom that I'm not going to school tomorrow. But now I kinda want to because of the smart boards. They are so totally awesome. It kinda sucks that this is our last year at Golden, and we don't get to use them next year, so I'm kinda jealous of the other half of the class. Well, not really. Because like Mrs Hope said, all the 5th graders have to be in portables next year. I hate them. Don't even get me started on my list of why I hate portables. It'll take forever, and I don't feel like typing that much--my hands will fall off.
It kinda sucks for the kids who go to Mrs McBride for math, because she doesn't have a smart board. I would be really mad. But I love how we get to use the receptor thingies in Mr Louie's class. It's pretty awesome. It's almost like were living in the future- I mean this is year 3000 technology. It's so amazing!!!
That's all I got for today. I can't wait for math tomorrow- I hope that we get to use it in our room too. Or else that would really suck. Well, at least we still get it in Mr Louie's. see ya tomorrow. Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment