Pages

10/26/09

Not So Happy

So, guess what? I have a dentist appiontment today! Wooo hoo! Ugh! I hate dentists appointments. I'm scared, because I really don't want him to tell me that I'm getting braces soon. 2 resons; I don't want them, because you can't eat gummy stuff, and it's hard to take care of them, and IT'S PAINFUL!!! And, I would look terrible with them! Take a moment and think: me with braces, me with braces, me with braces. Did you have trouble fitting that together? I'M NOT SURPRISED. I would look so bad. I just got the chills. Actually, my teeth did. Tee hee! But, really, it's not funny. Well, I haven't lost all my first teeth yet. Mostly my mollers, and 2 others. You don't lose your mollers, I don't think. But, I don't think I'm ready anyway. You have to lose all your first teeth. Wait, if I don't loose them in time, then, AHHHHHH!!!!! hE'LL HAVE TO YANK THEM OUT!!!! Now I'm really scared. Not like, when your little and you're scared of the dentist, but I just really don't want braces. You know how all little kids want braces, and they think they look so cool? Well, THEY DONT! (On most people. Alexis and Layne, you look fine.) Anyway, I have to leave in like, 5 minutes. Start digging my grave, because if he even just says the word braces, I'm gonna die.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I just have to say that they r only painful when u first get them for lime a week. FYI I eat gummy stuff - u just have to brush really good for like two minutes twice a day and u will b fine. Also ur teeth are really straight. And u have to lose all ur teeth and I promise they will not pull unless they just won't fall out. C u later.

    Layne = )

    ReplyDelete