Well I have to go to Sunday school today, and I don't know what I'm doing after. I think my parents are gonna wanna go car shopping, and I'll just stay home like I did when we bought my moms car. It's a lot better than sitting at a car dealer for 2 and a half hours. I'm already bored and its not even 10 yet. So I can already tell it's gonna be a boring day. It's cold outside, and it's gonna warm up, and that'll suck because if I wear long sleeve, I'll be hot, and if I wear short sleeve, I'll be cold. That's why I just want it to be 1 temp for the whole day.
After I finish this, I think I'll go sit on my bed and read till 10:15 when we have to leave to go to Sunday school. I just kinda wanna sit downstairs on the couch and read for all of today and drink hot chocolate, but, no, that's not possible with my life. There can never be just one relaxing day. So that really sucks because it's never calm. I'm still so tired right now. I'm dressed and still asleep. Isn't that weird??? I kinda don't have a choice. I kinda would rather be at school right now. Because there are smart boards and it's actually fun at math and boring at home.
I only have a half hour left of peace and quiet before, well, it's kinda nice at Sunday school, because it's usually quiet till the boys come. Then we can't talk unless they shut up. At least we can be in a place where its freezing. They cant fix the AC, so it's always on, and so it's like Iceland. So you kinda have to bring a jacket no matter what temp it is. Well, what can I say?? Better hot than cold. Wouldn't you agree??
I'm gonna go sit on my bed and read. See most of you tomorrow!!!!
was'up this is harjap your blog is awesome ok
ReplyDeletebye now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!