Pages

10/24/09

Soccer Game

We had a soccer game today! I was surprised we won, because Maddie is like, our best player, and she scores most of the goals. But, she wasn't here today. It was so cool! I almost scored with my knee! I was really close to a goal, and it was a corner kick, and it bounced off my knee, and almost into the goal, but the goalie got it. It was pretty cool though. Since our after-game snack was cookies and a Gatorade, I ate it fast, because I was really hungry. And that was a bad choice, because now I have a stomach ache.
I'm home right now, relaxing, because my parents went to Home Depot, and now it's just me and my brother at home. He's downstairs watching the Simpsons. That new Treehouse of Horror thing, and he is lauging so hard, it's gonna make me deaf. That goes back to my game. It was half time, and I was standing near the ref, and oh my god, he blew it right in my ear. I thought my ear was gonna start bleeding. I get that same feeling when I'm watching the Simpsons with my brother. But then I can't laugh, because I can't hear any of the lines, because he is laughing so loudly.
I have to go do that social studies rewrite essay thingy. See most of you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment