So tomorrow I can't do anything of my choice because I have to go to the parade because my brother's in it. But today I got a really cute party dress and 3 new long sleeve shirts that are really kewl. And, for dinner, since we were gonna go to a restaurant that is under new management, and at first it was terrible, my brother gets to choose where to go. So it's not really fair. Well, that's how it is, and I can't change anything because my parents won't listen. Well, I gotta go to dinner. I'll finish this later.
Well, that was fun. I'm back from dinner. I can't believe that I have to get up like it's a regular school day just because my brother's in the parade. We were gonna ride our bikes, but we might think about driving. You'd think that we'd have alot of trouble parking, and that Tuffree Ave is gonna be full, but since Maddie lives there, we can park in their driveway, then walk. But I'd hate to live there right now. Because you can't back out of your driveway. It's just like the back side of Golden. You can't leave the neighborhood without crashing.
I don't know why but I wanna go to a really big party right now. You know, like a Bar Mitzvah party or a wedding party. I don't know I'm just bored and I wanna have some late night fun and wear my new party dress. I think it'd be cool to be a movie star or a famous person and do that every night. Talking about famous, every night for the past week, my dream has been about meeting a famous person. And that person is Jennette McCurdy. I don't know how that is, but the weirdest one was I was on I Survived A Japanese Gameshow with her, and I was having lots of fun till my mom woke me up. Doesn't that really irritate you when you're having a really cool dream then your mom wakes you up and you get all mad???? I hate that so much.
Well, I'm gonna go get ready for bed or else I'm gonna fall asleep on the street tomorrow. Bye and see most of you on Monday when we have Mrs Freidricks (yay!!) for a sub!!
I saw Zaahir yesterday!! he invited me to a UCLA game. Apparantely, Tyler Switzer is talking crap about me...anyways, who is jennette mccurdy??? Oh and what about that show kole in the wall!!!!
ReplyDelete