So as you guys should already know, I recently switched to Gmail. I personally think it is s much better than Yahoo. There are so many cool smileys. I should have sent you guys an email with every single one of the icons. Also, I have an auto response on my Yahoo account. So don't get frustrated with it. I you have already read it, you can just delete it. It'll be there for a while. Because I have alot of other friends, like ones who don't go to this school, so, yea. Sorry if that's annoying, but you're just gonna have to live with it. So just get over it and don't be a baby!
I have to go shower. Boy, was soccer practice hard. We had like, 1 water break and that was it. But, still. I'm so glad it wasn't blazing hot. It was actually cool for a change. I hope it stays like that now. You know, for like a day it's cold, then the next day it's super hot? Well, I hate that. But, I think it's the end of the "hot" season. I'm really glad about that. Oh, yea! Winter is coming up! There's something to look forward to!
U SHOULDN'T LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!! EL NINO IS COMING!!! RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAINRAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN
ReplyDelete