Pages

11/9/09

AFV

Today again, I got a ride on my backpack from Maddie. But, halfway there, she got tired. Most of the time she can go all the way, but I guess not today. So for the rest of the ride Halle pulled me. It was funny. We had an AFV moment. We were going up the hill, and I fell off my backpack!!!! It was funny because I totally scraped the concrete. But it was worth it to get a good laugh.
I really don't know what I'm gonna do tonight. There's no soccer, no Hebrew school, and nothing else. I guess we're just going to have a boring night like usual. I'll probably just stick on the computer for an hour or so. Wait, that reminds me! We still have last night's AFV taped! I'm so gonna watch that when I'm done with this. It's like, my 4th favorite show. First is I Survived A Japanese Gameshow, Second is Wipeout, and third is the Simpsons. But, obviously that's my brother's first favorite.
My throat still hurts when I cough. I really hope I don't have to stay home tomorow. You may think that it's fun to stay home from school, but it's really not. Especcially when you're out for a long time, because you have alot of make-up work to do. And I hate extra homework, and if you missed a test, I hate sitting at the back table while everyone else has studay hall.
Well, I'm gonna go watch AFV! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment