Pages

11/16/09

Out of the Dust

So we started a new book today, called Out of the Dust. At fisrt it looked boring, since the picture was black and white, and it took place in 1934, but it's pretty good to start off with. It's a really old novel, though. And the girl's name is Billie Jo.
I still have to do one more fuse bead thingy for Alexis. I really don't want to. But it's an easy one. It's nothing specific, just random colors. I have to do it soon, since my mom says she's tired of seeing the ironing board out. I am too, since I want to use that room to run around and stuff, but otherwise, it's not really bothering me.
I'm gonna be watching the finale of Dancing With The Stars tonight. I haven't really awtched it this season, but since I like seeing the dances at the finals, I'm gonna watch it. And besides, what else is there to watch on Monday nights? Besides the Simpsons.
I have to go find something to do, like always. See you tomorrow!!!! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. there's no point in me having a blog. nobody would read it and i would forget about it even if people did check i would forget about it. also i have nothing to write.
    my life isn't boring but it doesn't go into words good.

    ReplyDelete