So I was talking to my friend (Madison) online the other day, and I told her that I just finished the best chocolate chip cookie in the world. And so I went on and on, about how I wanted another, and blah blahblah blahblah. And so, then, I couldn't stop thinking about cookies. And it's weird that I'm talking about this, because after I finish typing, I'm gonna go get a cookie for snack today. So that just makes me even more anxious to finish this because I'm getting really in the mood for a cookie. Actually, I am always in the mood for a cookie. But now I'm in the biggest mood, since I know I'm gonna get one. Usually it's not that big of a mood because I'm not gonna get one anytime soon. But, yea, you know what I mean. I hope. I hope you understand english. If you don't, please don't.......Wait...*Strokes chin like there's a beard*...If you don't know english....*Strokes beard some more*.....Then how are you reading my blog?? So you must all know english. Phew.
I'm gonna go finally get my chewy chocolate cookie from Albertson's! Whooo hooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment