The reason I posted so late is because Ragan was over from 2:30 to 4:30, and then I had to find my cat, and then I had to make place cards for tomorrow. And I had to cook with my mom and grandma. So, yea, that's how it is for me around Thanksgiving. But, I'm happy now. Because after this, I'm gonna go do some of my worbook pages so that I don't have to do them over the weekend.
I taped the finale of Dancing With The Stars. I know who won, though. Because I was sitting at the table, and I saw this newspaper, with the front headline, ___________ and ________ crowned Dancing With The Stars champion. And I was mad, because then it totally ruined it for me. But I knew they were gonna win anyway. So it wasn't that big of a surprise. I still would have liked to find out on my own, though.
I'm gonna go finish folding my awesome place cards, then I'll look up my book to see if it's AR, and then I'm finally gonna watch the finale. And see if there's any new Brain Surge that got taped today. So, yea. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment