Pages

11/29/09

Came Back From The Mall

So since my dad had a lot of work to do, he took me and two friends to the mall! We got so much stuff! Here's what we bought:

  • Necklace from Sidecca
  • See's lollipops
  • 5 mini bottles of hand gel from Bath and Body Works
  • Sweet Factory stuff
  • Bottle of Diet Coke

So we had alot of fun. And I saw 2 people I knew. Oh, and you know those scales that cost $.25? And they say "Exact Weight?" Well, we thought we'd have some fun, and so we put in a quarter, and we all went on at the same time. We weighed 245 lbs!! It was cool, though. And now one of my friends is at my house right now, reading every word I type, just like Halle! Now we are just hangin' around , eating our See's candy! Yum. I'm gonna go find something to do with her, like..... A RELAY RACE!! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. My paintball shops:ur malls
    yeah it's one of those analogies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a really bad and dumb analogy.

    ReplyDelete