So since Middle School doesn't have Parent Teacher conferences, my brother didn't get the day off today. So I did what my mom usually does when I'm not at school. Which is sit at home, eat a bagel, read the newspaper, and do her Sudoku. But today she had a dentist appointment, so luckily, I got to go with her! It wasn't that bad, because I was playing with my iPod, until guess what? It ran out of battery. So then I was really desperate. I was excited after to get to go to Maddie's brother's party.
I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I was just getting happy. We have 2 days in the middle of the week that we don't have to go to school, and we wanna take advantage of those, and now they're over. So that's a really great feeling. Because now I have to wake up early again tomorrow.
I'll maybe post again, because right now I gotta go with my mom to get my brother home from school. Bye! See you guys tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment