Pages

11/11/09

Just Hangin' At Home

The only reason why I am not having fun typing right now is because I have a giant band-aid on the tip of my finger. I was watching Akeelah and the Bee with my mom, and my fingernail got caught on the couch, and it tore it off. It was cut down so low, and it hurt so much. Now I have no fingernail, and my nail is about 2 centimeters long. And, now it hurts alot. And it's getting in the way of my typing.
I'm going to Maddie's house tomorrow, to help out with her little brother's birthday party. After my conference. Oh, yea, after, at 12:30, I get Carl's!!! I've been waiting, like, all week. I haven't had Carl's in so long. Well, actually, since November 4th. But that's a long time for me. It's still really good.
I was playing Twister with my mom and brother for the last 15 minutes. I won both games, and I recorded the Bradley-Mom face-off. It's funny. Another AFV moment. Well, not really. Because it's just us playing a game, not like doing a cool trick. or accidentally kicking each other in the face or anything like that.
I'm gonna go find something to do now. See you guys on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment