So last night, my brother told my Dad that he wanted to learn how to play Texas Hold 'em. So I thought, what the heck? I'll play with them. But after I told my dad that I already knew how to play, he said that we should start with something easier, like Poker. So we did a 5 card draw. And Bradley and I got so addicted, and so we played all night. Now we can't wait for dad to come home, so we can play more. But we just finished a mini game, but I like it better when my dad is the dealer, also because he knows more than I do about judging. So Bradley and I came across a problem. We called, and he had a pair of 8's and I had a pair of 4's and a pair of 7's. So I said that I won, because I had two pairs, and he had only one, but he said he won because an 8 is bigger than a four and 7. But I'm so right. Aren't I? If any of you know how to play a 5 card draw, please answer this question!! I need to know if a pair of 8's beats a pair of 4's with a pair of 7's. Please!!
Well, I'm gonna go do my reading.
well in texas hold 'em, 2 pair is higher value than one pair and that's a form of poker sooooo...i think ur probably right.
ReplyDeletep.s. i still remember when i got in trouble 4 playing poker on rainy days.
thanks for answering that, but i actually found out once my dad came home, so, yea. and i kinda knew all along, but i just wanted to make sure.
ReplyDelete