So, as most of you know, we had store today. I brought those bead things. But, the thing is, is that once you have one, you don't want another. And alot of kids already had one. So, I got 2 orders today. Just 2. Last time I got 13! So, it kinda sucked. But, I have the perfect plan for next week. I'm gonna make Rice Crispy Treats! I have to give Maddie all the credit, because she was the one with that idea. I'm gonna sell them for 3 white coupons. If I don't do well, I'll lower it to 2. But, that's 2 weeks from now. So, I don't have to worry about it for a while.
Me and Ragan still haven't started the Egypt project yet. I'm gonna call her after I'm done posting, and see what we can arrange. See, the thing about big projects like this for me is, it has to have a due date, and it has to be, like, the week or 2 that it's due before I really concentrate on it. But, not for this one, since I'm working with a partner. Still, I really need a good grade on this for next quarter social studies.
I'm now gonna go call Ragan, and arrange something. I'll see most of you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment