Finally, tonight is the night I get to go roller skating!! I haven't roller skated in the longest time. And I wrapped the gift. It looks awesome. Except I kinda went too far. I wrapped the present, you know in wrapping paper, and then I even put the two warpped presents in a gift bag, and then I put tissue paper in it! I had fun with it, though.
I went to the Super Target yesterday, and I found the awesomest running shoes. They had like, hot pink stripes on them, and they were so comfortable. My brother, on the other hand, found these Homer Simpson slippers. And I know you know how much he loved those. He was trying on these Converse, and I was walking around, and I found this basket with a bunch of slippers, and I found his size. Wow. He was about to scream. And then I found these Family Guy pajama bottoms, but they didn't have his size, and also, my mom would never get them, since we're not alowwed to watch Family Guy. I don't even like that show, anyway. I barely even watch the Simpsons. Speaking about the Simpsons, as I type right now, I am listening to Flanders going, "Revern Lovejoy, I need help with something. I feel terrible!"
I think I'll go get dressed. I don't know what to wear. Oh, yea, then I'll read my book. I wanna finish it over the weekend so I can take a test on Tuesday. Not Monday, because that's when the ibrary's closed. And I wanna finish my other book, Number The Stars, so I can finally get to my Non-Fictions, so I don't run out of time to read them. I don't wanna be staying up till midnight the day before the quarter ends torturing myself with reading. That would suck. Alot.
No comments:
Post a Comment