My family thinks that we're going to see The Blind Side today. I wanted to see New Moon, but I'm the only one who wants to see it. I kind of wanted to see The Blind Side, but I would rather see New Moon. So it kinda sucks. But the good thing is, that my mom promised me she's take me another day. I don't know when that is, though. We haven't set a date, yet.
So I started my non-fiction. It's not that bad, but I wanna finish it quickly, because the next book I'm gonna read is the Graveyard Book. Actually, my non-fiction is only 102 pages, but there's alot of words on the page, and I have a feeling that the quiz is gonna be pretty hard.
Feeding the homeless was fun, except the thing is, that more volunteers come every year. So, we only got to do it for 45 minutes or so. But I got to do the gravy. It was fun. But one of these years, there's gonna be more volunteers than people who come for food, and there'll be no one to serve. So, yea.
Dinner was fun. You know how I told you the boy who made that video? Well, his mom is the most amazing chef IN THE WORLD. She made this chocolate chip cake, and it was SO good. It also had powdered sugar on top. I had 2 pieces.
I have to go help my mom with a project of some sort. I don't know what it is. I hope it's fun!
guess what i saw today... new moon! it was actually really good. r u team jacob or team edward????
ReplyDeletewow, thats really cool. my mom promised me that sometime she's gonna take me to see new moon, but i dont know when. but i cant wait to see it!
ReplyDelete