Pages

11/19/09

Cookies And Cream Backpack

So today as I was walking home from school with Maddie and Halle, Sophie Rosas-Smith walked right past me. Her backpack was just like mine, just reversed colors, and no wheels. But the thing is, that the colors reminded me of cookies and cream ice cream! It was weird, but it made me humgry for ice cream. Not cookies and cream, though. I hate all those kinds. As you know, the only flavor of ice cream that I like is chocolate!! Mmmmmmmmmm, now I want chocolate ice cream, like, really bad. I should have had that for snack today.
its hard to say id rather stay awake when im asleep
Sorry. That's just my way of getting a song out of my head. By writing the lyrics down. If you've heard Fireflies..............
I can't wait for my friend's birthday party on Saturday. We get to go rollerskating! You might think that's for little kids, but it's actually really fun. I still have to get one more gift for her. I'll probably get her a gift card to somewhere. I already got her one, but it was $5, and that's not really alot. What should I get someone who is turning 12, loves Harry Potter, and loves basketball? Geez, I need to think!
Since I finished all my homework, I think I'll go watch one of my taped Brain Surges. I think I have like, 4 taped. Well, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment