So as you know, I went roller skating last night. It was alot more fun than you thought it would be. So have you ever been to the Holiday Skate Center? You know that dice game? Well, Breanna and I won it! Two out of the 150 people there would win, and it was us!! So we got to pick a song, and we got a ticket for something free at the snack bar. It was so funny, because I was really good at skating, and Breanna wasn't (no offense, Bre), and so we were skating, when the music was playing, and we were going really slow. So then, the music stopped. And we were half way in between 3 and 4. So we fell, right at that moment, so we started CRAWLING back to 4. It was SO hilarious! Ahhhh, I had a fun time. And I was throwing balloons at Breanna at her house.
I'm so glad that we only have school 3 days this week. On Thursday, my family and I are going to the Honda Center, like we do evey year. They hold this big thing for Thanksgiving, where they cook food to feed thousands of people, and volunteers, like my family, serve the food to the homeless. It might sound boring, but it's kinda fun once you get used to it. And you get free food when your shift is over. Except I usually can't wait, so I usually sneak a roll while I pour gravy. And we get these cool aprons.
Well, I'll see you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment