I don't think you knew this, but Thanksgiving morning is my favorite morning of the year. It's fun because I can sit downstairs on the couch eating a pop-tart and watch the parade. Did you know that Jay Sean performed Down? And guess what? Keke Palmer apparantly has a new album. And another star who thinks they can sing, but can't. She's better than everyone else, though. So she wasn't that bad. But she still shouldn't be singing.
I don't know what to do now, since I have nothing. My mom doesn't need anymore help cooking, and there's no good recorded show that I want to watch. So I'm sad. And bored. I'll ask my dad to play a game with me in a few minutes. Well, it could be worse. I could not have a Diet Coke with me. MMMMM that tastes good.
I'm gonna go do stuff. Personal stuff. So don't you be askin bout it.
No comments:
Post a Comment