So today my mom read in the newspaper, that Michelle Obama was gonna be on Sesame Street. So, we turned it on, and guess who was teaching kids about vegetables? It was cool, because it brought back memories. I remember Elmo's World. Don't you? La la la la, la la la la, Elmo's World! I used to love that show as a little girl. And the number of the day? Well, today's was 40, of course because it's their 40th anniversary.
I'm really excited for tomorrow and Thursday, since there is no school! I don't know what I'm gonna do, though. Tomorrow, Ragan is coming over to work on the Egypt project, and on Thursday is my conference. I'm getting Carl's Jr. for lunch either tomorrow or Thursday, because I don't know if Ragan likes Carl's. And Thursday we'll go after my mom's dentist appointment. But, either way, I'm excited, because I love Carl's!
Well, gotta go finish my homework! I wouldn't really because I have 3 days to do it, but my mom is making me. So, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment