Pages

11/7/09

San Diego

After my soccer game today, I have to go to San Diego to see my grandparents. It's not fair at all, because the only reason we have to go is because my parents got invited to this adults only party, so me and my brother get to stay home with a babysitter all night long. How exciting is that? I'll be on my grandma's computer the whole time, becuase I love the keyboard. It makes a funny noise when you press the buttons. It kinda sounds like a typewriter. I really don't know what you would call that sound, but whatever it is, I like it. Speaking about typewriter, did you know that the longest word that you can spell on the top row of the keyboard is typewriter? Try it out. Halle told me that one day when we were going to school. I thought it was really cool. But now I wonder what the longest word is that you can spell in the middle row, and the botton row. If any of you guys have an answer to that question, PLEASE TELL ME!!! I really want to know.
My brother is calling me, since he wants to play Wii Sports with me. So, got to go!

1 comment:

  1. wow Andrea, u have really nice friends. pushing u into pointy bushes is one of their many good deeds.

    ReplyDelete