So since we have an awards assembly (sadly I'm not getting one) tomorrow at 1:00, we can't have our Valentine's day party then. So now we have to have it at 10:00, and that means we don't get to have pizza. But, we get to decorate cupcakes, which I think is better, cuz I think you all know that I don't like pizza. And I like decorating stuff.
I'm really excited for Maddie's party on the 20th. Maddie, if you are reading this, yes, I can come to your party and I'm really excited!!
I really need to start crackin on that whole Pearl Project thing, but I think it'll be easy since I'm really good at research reports, and I think when you get to do a PowerPoint, it's fun, too.
I have a feeling that I'm never gonna finish that Gilda Joyce book, since its big and its taking me forever so far to read it. I hope that I can finish it in the next week.
I'm reading that book The Cay that we read last year in Mrs. McBride's class again with my mom. I thought it was really good the first time, and I wanted my brothert oread it, but he didn't wanna. So I thought I would read it with my mom. Did you people like it? I think I'm gonna do a review on it. I don't know why, but I can do only one post per page, so if you wanna check everyday for a review, you have to scroll all the way down. Sorry. I don't know why it doesn't let you do that.
Well, I'm gonna go get in my robe and read some more of my book and hopefully get a lot done. See you tomorrow!!
I don't think any of you check my blog this late, so I guess there'll be no Random Righter. Plus Alexis already posted, so she's the Random Righter and she already did it. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment