So as I am typing I am thinking about computer lab. I am thinking about computer lab because of typing. And I am thinking of typing because I am typing right now. Typing with my hands on the keys is painful for me. I don't know why but i have to have my hands suspended above the keybooard. I think it is because i (shhhhhhh!!!!) look at the keys while i type. I can type pretty fast because i know where every key is but it is painful to type with my hands on the keys. Also the computer lab keyboard is so horrible compared to the one i am typing on right now. I think i can type faster on this computer than the one at school. OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! one more thing. The typing program we use is weird. They have these fun phrases that are really stupid. They are words that i don't even think are words. They are just words that have to do with they letter we are learning to type. I just think it is weird. Enough about typing.
So we have to write a narrative which i think are just ok. I don't like them because if i make them too long then i feel like i have a lot of things to tie up and then i just get bored. I like them because we can make up characters and have no rules.
Well i think Layne has blabbered on and on and on and on so she i now going to go check out addictingames.com
Ta Ta for now!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment