So as you can see, I have changed my template again. That is because my old one got boring. I think I will be changing my template about every two weeks or so, so that the previous one doesn't get boring. But I really like this one.
So today at 11:30 I'm going ice skating with Maddie! I love ice skating and I love speed skating cuz I like going really fast and turning and its fun. And I just love skating on ice in the first place.
So I learned this new expression from my mom. You know when someone asks you a question and you're all, DUH!!!! Well, you answer by saying either does a bear go to the bathroom in the firest, or you can say is the pope catholic. Because of COURSE a bear goes to the bathroom in the forest and of course the pope is catholic. And then the person's all like, "well sorRY!" And so that's like my new favorite expression cuz its the funniest in all of the expressions in the big book of expressions. Oh, wait, there's no such thing.
Well I have to go get dressed now and so I can leave. And then I'm gonna have some more strawberry gum cuz that's a really good flavor and you all know I love gum alot cuz it has a good flavor and I love chewing on stuff at all times. That's why I chew on my tongue.
So today at 11:30 I'm going ice skating with Maddie! I love ice skating and I love speed skating cuz I like going really fast and turning and its fun. And I just love skating on ice in the first place.
So I learned this new expression from my mom. You know when someone asks you a question and you're all, DUH!!!! Well, you answer by saying either does a bear go to the bathroom in the firest, or you can say is the pope catholic. Because of COURSE a bear goes to the bathroom in the forest and of course the pope is catholic. And then the person's all like, "well sorRY!" And so that's like my new favorite expression cuz its the funniest in all of the expressions in the big book of expressions. Oh, wait, there's no such thing.
Well I have to go get dressed now and so I can leave. And then I'm gonna have some more strawberry gum cuz that's a really good flavor and you all know I love gum alot cuz it has a good flavor and I love chewing on stuff at all times. That's why I chew on my tongue.
u chew on ur tounge?
ReplyDeletewell anyways, i absolutely HATE ice skating. mostly because i suck and i get mad when i suck at something...well the last time i tried it i was like, 3 but i still dont care because
1. I HATE COLD!!!!!(yes that means i dont like snow very much.)
2. I WOULD RATHER BE GO-KARTING OR PAINTBALLING BY A LONG SHOT!
(which is why i love paintball basketball and running track and field) thats probably part of why i think wii sucks...wait no...they just dont have assassins' creed II or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 OR Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. they suck. it is proved because they are the country who inveted the smart car.