Pages

2/8/10

Best Monday

I don't know why, but it seems like this has been the best Monday ever. There was nothing special about today except, hmmmmmmm, yea, nothing. I just think that it wasn't boring today. We didn't really have a math class with Mr. Louie teaching, in the morning was music and we got to work on our Walk Through, and then after math was writing, which seemed to go by pretty fast today. Then we didn't have science after lunch, we had an assembly that was fine, better than being in class, and then we got to work on our narratives. Mine is going really well.
I don't have anything today, I mean no tennis, no hebrew school, and so I pretty much get the day to myself. That's what's good about Mondays: I get the day alone. Cuz on Tuesday my brother has to go to practice so I have to do stuff with my mom, and Wednesday of course is Hebrew, and then Thursday is tennis. That reminds me.....
LAST THURSDAY WHEN WE HAD TENNIS, WE WERE WORKING ON OVERHEADS (look it up) AND IT WAS ROBBY'S TURN. SO HE HIT THE BALL, BUT IT DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE. THEN OUR COACH IS ALL, "THAT'S HARD TO DO!!!!" AND HE'S ALL, WHERE'D IT GO??? AND HE LOOKS DOWN, AND IT GOT STUCK IN THE THROAT OF THE RACKET!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!! The throat is that little space between the handle and the strings. Just big enough for a tennis ball to fit.
I'm gonna go read more of my book and enjoy my Diet Coke that I'm drinking that tastes awesome. See you peoples tomorrow.
And today's Random Righter is.................MADDIE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment