Pages

2/20/10

Bike Ride

So a few minutes ago my brother and I went on a bike ride to Carls to get some lunch. And it was good. But we have a really funny story, which I don't know if it would be rude to post it on the weird things that happened page, cuz its kinda sad. Like not crying sad, but pathetic sad. And my brother was laughing, but I told him so many times to shut up czu it was embarrasing, but way more embarrasing for the people who did the thing.
I've already started School of Fear, since I couldn't wait. And I read the first chapter, and its pretty good. Excpet Madeleine is a bit weird, putting all that bug spray on. And she loves school, cuz she hates summer. And she doesn't want the bell to ring on the last day of school, which is a little scary.
I think I;m gonna try to tope the rest of this post without looking at the keyboard. Hey, I'n dping pretty good@QWWW!!!!! I knowe where all the kets are, but I just have trouble getting my gingers opn the exavt place!!!! I dope you can all read this, if not, I'm sorry, just practicing my typing. OK, I;n gomma look at the ketboard now. Well, that was fun.
Well, the only thing left for me to do today is read and wait for Maddie's party to come! See most of you at 4:00!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment