Pages

2/4/10

Again

Again, I'm at Maddie's house, cuz my Mom's in LA. And so after this at 4:10 I have to go to tennis. That's why most of you were wondering why I brought a tennis racket to school today.
So I finished all my homework already. So the Black Pearl has gotten a little better from the start, but its still not that great. I don't think.
So for the Walk Through the Ancient World, me and Emily's part of the skit is so awesome! We're doing sports and recreation. We're doing this scene where we are in a sword fight for entertainment, and we get to fight with swords. But she gets to kill me, though. And then Ragan is the referree.
So I think I'll go and see what there is to do on the internet that's appropriate and is actually worth spending my time on.
And today's Random Righter is...............HALLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment