2/14/10
Update
So the place that we went to was this fish house in Del Mar, and it was pretty good. I got some pasta since I don't really like fish and my brother had some lobster and then there was bread and salad and soup for everyone else. And then with my grandpa's meal we got 3 chocolate covered strawberries: one was white chocolate, one was dark chocolate, and the other was milk chocolate. I only wanted to taste the milk chocolate, but then the chocolate broke off. And there were prints of the seeds on the inside of the chocolate shell and it was cool. But I liked it, so I'm happy we went there. And then since its Valentine's day they gave all the ladies a rose and it smelled funny but it was nice, but you could see this pile of roses that were waiting to be given out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like your blog background
ReplyDeleteMaddie