Pages

2/18/10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!

So today the donuts were like, really good, and we got them at a pretty good time. And I got the kind I liked, so I was happy. I can't wait till the party, cuz I don't have a tennis match that day, so it won't interfere with the party. And I got most of the gift, and wrapped it in really ugly paper cuz that's all we had and I didn't wanna have to go out and buy some more.
I can't wait to finish my Gilda Joyce book, cuz then I get to move on and read School of Fear, which I've been dying to read forever. But I'm only like, 2/3 of the way don with Gilda Joyce, so I think I'm gonna try to read as much as I can tonight, and the next night, unitl I finish it. Plus its a library book so I don't wanna have to keep renewing it, cuz then I feel like I'm a really slow reader.
I can't wait till the weekend cuz we get 4 days off. Now I can have a big break from school, and finally get some time to relax, cuz I usually don't like to waste my only 2 days off, but now since we have 4, I can sit at home in bd and read and eat cookies and things like that and watch the Olympics.
Our skit for the Walk Through is finally coming together, since we've been practicing outside now and we actually have some space to work. And we are putting it all together, but I liked it way better last year when we already had the scripts written for us, so all we had to do is get a narrator and act everything out, instead of having to do a bunch of research, and writing the scripts ourselves, which isn't any of our things that we do good.
Well, I think I'm gonna go search the DVR and see what I have recorded, I think alot of stuff, and try to watch them so I can finally delete them so I don't get confused with what I have watched and haven't. So, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment