Pages

2/13/10

This post is especially for Maddie and Braden:
People, this blog has now turned into like, Twitter! Not that I've been on Twitter I just know that people go back and forth yelling at each other for various reasons, e.g. paintball! All day everytine I check MY blog I see that you two keep posting and screaming and then writing stupid things like how one is ONE day older than the other. OMG ONE DAY AHHHH WHAT AM I GONNA DO OH NO!!! You guys sound like babies! And agree with Maddie, Braden, I don't se the joy in shooting my friends either! Well, that was a weird post. Just please stop yelling at each other this blog would be much more peaceful if I didn't have to do a therapy session everyday on the internet! GEEZ!!!!!
!

4 comments:

  1. fine. i will just say that it is kinda fun to say im one day older than her but i will stop.....till next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have said it a little bit nicer

    maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh watever.... till next year....

    ReplyDelete