Pages

2/2/10

Maddie's House

So since there was a conflict in me and Maddie's plans today, for some reason I am at her house! She was supposed to come over to my place, for some other reason, but that's a really long story. So I finished my math, grammar, and everything else we were supposed to do today for homweork. The math for Mr. Louie's class wasn't that bad cuz it was review, and half the problems took 2 seconds.
I'm just saying that I am making lots of mistakes and then backspacing them and Maddie is laughing at my bad typing skills, even though I need to remind her that my WPM is like, 35.
So a few minutes ago, I had a sneeze attack. You people don't wanna know what that is. It kinda sounds like the name. And Maddie thought it would be fun to immitate me.
Well, Maddie is getting impatient and says that we need to go make a strawberry banana smoothie right now, and so I have to go. See you people later.
And today's Random Righter is................ALEXIS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh andrea you are the nicest person in the whole world!!!! thank you so much for advirtising my blog on yours! thank you thank you thank you!!!!! and peoples check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete