Well, at first the rain was good. But now since its the weekend, it sucks. Now you can't do anything fun outside, there's no more good movies to see, and I don't have anymore ideas of what someone can actually do today without getting soaked. I really don't wanna spend/waste my weekend by staying indoors and not getting out of the house at all. And see, if it was snow, it'd be awesome. But we don't get snow here, sadly. I really wanna play in the snow. My mom said that maybe one weekend we could go up near Big Bear and go tubing. Tubing is so awesome.
So basically my only choices until my parents wake up is to read or play Band Hero with the volume low. Which I'm getting tired of, so maybe I'll just go and play like, Mario Kart or something like that. Maybe tennis or bowling. I don't know.
So we watched Coraline last night since we had it recorded from like, Wednesday, and my mom saw it for the first time. She didn't like it, only cuz she didn't get it. But I think it was pretty good. A little freaky, though, the evil mom when she turns tall and her face changes. And then we saw the Sandlot. It was OK, but I only saw like, half of it, cuz I was watching City of Ember after my mom and brother went downstairs to watch the Sandlot. It was a baseball movie, so I'm not surprised my brother liked it.
Well, I think maybe I'll go read for a little while. See you MOnday!!!
And today's Random Righter is..............BRADEN!!!!!
PS. My book is really freaky I'm reading Gilda Joyce The Ghost Sonata and its weird. Ya, I just felt like I needed to share that. I don't know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment