Wow. I've waited all week for this day, as you know. Our only 4-day weekend besides Spring Break and summer. I'm glad its cold, cuz its a perfect day to have hot chocolate and watch the Simpsons. There was a really funny episode last night and my brother was dying. It was called "Boy Meets Curl" since it was about the Olympics. You can probably find it on YouTube or something. But it was so funny, and the reason I'm talking about it is because I can't wait till Curling starts with the real Olympics! It's a cool sport. If you don't know what it is, then LOOK IT UP!! No, just kidding. It's a sport invented by some country (I forget who) and what you do is a person from the team throws this thing, aiming at a target. Now of course, that would be too easy. So the other 2 people on the team take brooms and sweep in front of it and try to make it so that it goes right in the middle of the target.
I am on chapter 52 of my book, and there's 53 chapters in the whole thing, so I'm really close to finishing it. I read at least 20 today, and usually I only read like, 1. Why? Cuz just yesterday Alexis gave me School of Fear which I've been dying to read, but I wasn't just gonna read 2 books at a time. So now I'm really motivated to finish it. But its gotten really scary and freaky.
Well, I finally got the 3rd part of Maddie's gift, and after this I'm gonna go wrap it in ugly wrapping paper! YAY!!! Why is it ugly? CUZ ITS THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE!! But I enjoy rapping presents, that's why I'm looking forward to fundraising for Outdoor Ed and doing gift wrapping outside of Borders.
Well, my mom's about to start the episode! Enjoy your weekend!
I am on chapter 52 of my book, and there's 53 chapters in the whole thing, so I'm really close to finishing it. I read at least 20 today, and usually I only read like, 1. Why? Cuz just yesterday Alexis gave me School of Fear which I've been dying to read, but I wasn't just gonna read 2 books at a time. So now I'm really motivated to finish it. But its gotten really scary and freaky.
Well, I finally got the 3rd part of Maddie's gift, and after this I'm gonna go wrap it in ugly wrapping paper! YAY!!! Why is it ugly? CUZ ITS THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE!! But I enjoy rapping presents, that's why I'm looking forward to fundraising for Outdoor Ed and doing gift wrapping outside of Borders.
Well, my mom's about to start the episode! Enjoy your weekend!
yay!!! i love ugly wrapping paper
ReplyDelete