Pages

2/17/10

Maddie's Party!!!!!!

So I'm really excited for Maddie's party on Saturday, cuz now I get to look forward to a really fun weekend! And we have Monday and Tuesday off. I still haven't gotten her gift yet yet, but I think Im gonna get her one of those things where there's a big gift on bottom, a medium gift in the middle, and a small on top. Except I don't know what the 3 things are gonna be. And then tie it with a ribbon.
So Halle is over right now, and the whole time she has been playing with my iPod. First she was playing Mad Libs, then MASH, and now she's listening to music. When she played MASH, her outcomes were that she gets to marry Austin, Tyler, and Zaahir. And it was funny.
And also when we were downstairs, she was throwing Nerds into my mouth, and then I did it to her, and I hit her tooth twice! And again, it was funny.
Well, I think we're going to go play something fun. See you tomorrow.
I thin I'm gonna discontinue the Random Righter, since you just write whenever you want, and that's fine, just there's no point in doing a Random Righter if I allow you to write whenever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment