Pages

2/3/10

Hebrew School

So in a few minutes I have to leave for hebrew school. I still have some homework left and so I have to type that essay when I get back and probably after dinner, but yea.
So today after school we took Halle and we went to pick up my mattress. We were laying on the Tempur-Pedic ones and there was this one that you could get a massage on. And it was awesome. It was so cool. And then we were talking about how Halle wants me to get a phone, too. Cuz Halle keeps saying that its annoying when she looks through her contacts and by my name there is an ugly house and by everyone else's there is a phone. And I can see how that can bother a person.
Well, I have to go and finish my essay typing. See you people tomorrow. Bye.
Oh, yea, no Random Righter today. Sorry :(

1 comment:

  1. ok i dont know why it annoys me but it does ok!!! gosh!!!!

    ReplyDelete