Pages

2/5/10

Glad It's Raining

So I'm really happ its Friday and I'm really happy its raining cuz that means that I get to have a big glass of hot chocolate!!! And its Friday so I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.
So we had computers today, and I found out that I'm on the 6th grade top typing list. I'm surprised. But I think its cuz I blog and email and use the computer so much that I'm used to all the keys. I still hate having to go onto TypingMaster all the time.
I kinda wanna jump on my bed right now, but if I do, I'll hit my head on the ceiling. Did I tell you people that my new mattress is super tall?? Well, its probably twice the width of my old one. But its still awesome.
Well, I'm gonna go have some hot shocolot! Bye!
And today's lucky winner (Random Righter) is..................LAYNE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment